Deutscher Wachtelhund Search Pedigrees  
Board Home   Search   Member List   Calendar   Help  

Current time: 11-19-2018, 03:48 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Message to all New Registrations
10-15-2011, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2011 09:25 AM by Dave P..)
Message to all New Registrations
Please read registration requirements and with you real name and complete your user profile with vaild information, i.e. specifc address information.
This is an informal forum where we go by first names if possible, or first names and the first letter of the last name. We know all of our DWNA registered dogs and and who buys them. There are a few non-DWNA Wachtelhunds out there that we do not know about and would like to, but owners are required to register according to our rules.
Those who fail to register correctly will be deleted from the forum.

Dave Pepe
DWNA-VDW Breed Warden
Eagle River Wachtelhunds
dave@deutscherwachtelhund.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2011, 04:26 PM
RE: Message to all New Registrations
Thanks Dav for the time and work you do for the DV'S
Find all posts by this user
10-16-2011, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2011 10:42 AM by Dave P..)
RE: Message to all New Registrations
Again, I ask all new registrants to register according to our rules. I have been deleting all those who fail to do so, five or six just yesterady. I deleted user Dapefoepori yesterday and he re-registered today still failing to comply with the registration rules. Dapefoepori is now banned forever form this forum.

New registrants will now require activation by a moderator before being able to post.

Dave Pepe
DWNA-VDW Breed Warden
Eagle River Wachtelhunds
dave@deutscherwachtelhund.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user