Deutscher Wachtelhund Search Pedigrees  
Board Home   Search   Member List   Calendar   Help  

Current time: 05-23-2018, 04:34 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wayne's world
09-06-2011, 07:55 AM
wayne's world
I'm posting this intro for wayne's world. He is a new member to this forum and unfamilar with this forum. He a lab owner who may become a Wachtelhund owner, read his profile. So let's send him some PM's and make sure he become a Wachtelhund owner (look him up in the member list). The following is a comment that he made on our web site:

I moved to the Pelican lake area about 8 yrs ago and met Dave and Loni a few months ago, even though we only live one mile apart, he and Loni are some of the nicest people you could ever meet, well that is as long as continues to come to my bar and has his one pizza a week.
Anyway Dave brought both of his dogs in the bar last week to show me just what type of dogs these are which then got me reading more about them, and the more I read the more I realiize that this breed of dog is ranked right up there with the best when it comes to hunting .
At first I thought he was just another dog owner like everyone else that has his favorite dog just like anyone else and it’s better than any other dog, but after spending 5 minutes with his dogs I was convinced that this breed is truly a great all around dog and I will own one someday.
So Dave some day when my occupation is more laid back and I have more time I will take you up on that pheasent hunt offer with my DW. Thanks again. Oh you better hurry in the pizza is getting cold

Dave Pepe
DWNA-VDW Breed Warden
Eagle River Wachtelhunds
dave@deutscherwachtelhund.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2011, 08:50 AM
RE: wayne's world
Two wachtelhunds walk into a bar....

I HAD to say it.

Welcome sir, I hope you are the lucky owner-to-be of one of these great dogs.
Find all posts by this user
09-23-2011, 03:37 AM
RE: wayne's world
Welcome!!! We love our dogs!!!!

Dave Dyer
OakRidge Kennels - Versatile Dogs for Versatile Hunters
[Image: 7105524.jpg]
http://www.Oakridgewachtelhund.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user