Deutscher Wachtelhund Search Pedigrees  
Board Home   Search   Member List   Calendar   Help  

Current time: 08-25-2019, 05:37 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from Missouri
02-12-2010, 02:41 PM

Another one

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2010, 02:42 PM

and my favorite...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-12-2010, 04:37 PM

I'm loving that bear mount... never seen one like that.

Click to see Pipers Pedigree
02-12-2010, 05:00 PM

Hi Brady,
good looking pup and great bear mount. Love the NWTF chair. The federation is about located about 20 miles from our plantation in Edgefield, SC. We have lots of wild turkeys on our place along with doves and quail.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-14-2010, 07:53 AM

Thanks for the replies guys. As for the bear, I have a lot of mounts in the house, so I try to make many of them more than just a ″head on a wall.″

I took Caliber on a rabbit hunt yesterday. I will post the story and picture in the hunting forum.
04-17-2010, 01:00 AM

Hello, my name is Jason. I own Cowboy the littermate of your pup. I'm glad to see your pup doing so well. Cowboy is about the same. Wonderful dogs! Love him to death and so do my kids. He's bloodtrailing very well and doing blind retrieves with hand and whistle signals. He's my first bird dog too but I'm already making plans for another wachtel. Please keep me posted on how calaiber is doing.
04-19-2010, 12:36 PM

Jason,

Congratulations on Cowboy. He and Caliber were the last two left when I contacted Jenni. I have a puppy picture of him with Caliber. Sounds like great things run in the family smile. Acutually, I think most wachtels are pretty great from what I've gathered. Caliber is in his boneheaded teenager stage. He is a stubborn little guy, but still a lot of fun for everybody. He started swimming a couple of weeks ago, and is now doing water retrieves like he's done it forever. He just has to remember not to drop the bumper when he shakes off.

Please post some pictures of Cowboy.

Brady