Deutscher Wachtelhund Search Pedigrees  
Board Home   Search   Member List   Calendar   Help  

Current time: 08-24-2019, 11:22 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from British Columbia, Canada
02-14-2010, 08:41 PM

Hi,

My name is Wolfgang Beck and I live in Enderby, British Columbia which is in the north of the Okanagan Valley. I got a Wachtelhund pup last summer from Dave Pepe. Her name is Lara and I posted a link to a photo in the photos section. I had a Wachtelhund before her which I had imported from Germany.
I am a forester with the British Columbia Forest Service and whenever I am working in the field I take Lara with me...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2010, 01:57 AM

Welcome Wolfgang,

All DWNA members, we drafted Wolfgang to be our translator for correspondence between the DWNA and VDW. All correspondence going to the VDW is required to be in German. Loni and I had been wrestling with the translations for several years.

Dave Pepe
DWNA-VDW Breed Warden
Eagle River Wachtelhunds
dave@deutscherwachtelhund.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2010, 10:04 AM

Hi Wolfgang,
Welcome to the forum. Dave Pepe's dogs have a recored of quality. I am sure you will be happy with Lara.

So, you are a forester, and your dog gets to go to work with you. Sounds like the formula for a satisfied dog.

Aaron
Find all posts by this user
02-25-2010, 10:56 AM

Hallo Wolfgang,
willkommen zum Wachtel Forum. Mein Wachtel kommt dieses Wochenende von Montana. I used to go to Terrace for fly fishing and travelled this whole area a lot. Love the town of Smithers looks a lot like my hometown Berchtesgaden. You live in a beautiful part of C. Hunting in this area is on my bucket list. Post some pics of your dog,
Chris Weihs
http://www.cedarridgeplantation.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user